Australian Made Pool Filter Covers by SlatMe
Posted: 16th February 2021
Posted in: Latest News
Pool Filter Covers are the must-have accessory for every Australian pool. Don’t let your pool equipment cramp your style. Cover your bits with SlatMe instead! Read on to learn a bit more about our Pool Filter Cover range and why we believe they are the very best in the business.
What is a Pool Filter Cover?
A Pool Filter Cover is essentially a fancy box that is designed to cover, protect and hide your pool equipment. They are typically available in a free standing or wall mounted configuration, and can be constructed from timber (if you like spending your weekends doing lots of maintenance and enjoy the idea of regretting your choice of pump cover) or extra strong and durable aluminium (for those of you who would prefer to be swimming instead of working during summer).
Higher quality options feature operable lids with gas struts and either one or two opening gates at the front for easy access to your pool equipment.
Larger sizes can also provide a practical and functional storage area for your pool gear, keeping everything neat as a pin and out of sight.
Do you need to cover your pool equipment?
The short answer is: yes! We believe all pool equipment should be covered, as this ensures your expensive swimming pool pump and filter are protected from the elements and extreme Australian weather conditions. Being outdoors, pool areas are often considered a “harsh environment”, so it makes sense to soften the impact on your pool with a pool pump cover.
It also looks about a thousand times better when a pool filter cover is installed! There’s nothing worse than being confronted by unsightly plumbing and pool gear when going for a swim. Except for maybe being confronted by your 80 year old Nan who’s just re-discovered skinny dipping! Yep, you just can’t un-see that unfortunately… Seriously, Nan. That was so not cool.
Anyway, back to business…
Many pool builders and local pool cleaning businesses are now recommending that all pool filters should be covered to provide an extra layer of protection for the equipment that protects your pool. There is also the potential added benefit of avoiding costly service and repair issues in the future. Who doesn’t like saving money?!
Why are SlatMe Pool Filter Covers the Best?
It all comes down to the quality (if we do say so ourselves). We’ve worked really hard to bring you a high quality product that is far superior to any other options out there. With all of our pool pump covers, you can enjoy the extra benefits of:
- Welded aluminium slats – provides far superior strength compared to cheaper riveted or click together options
- Genuine AzkoNobel Interpon powdercoat finish – applied by a fully licensed and certified powdercoat applicator, which basically means it is guaranteed to last
- Superior Design – the attention to detail in our design has resulted in a pool filter cover that effortlessly combines smart functionality with modern style
- Genuine D&D Technologies hardware – from the world’s most trusted gate hardware company
- Commercial grade fixings – high quality tek screws and hinges are all supplied in a colour matched powdercoat finish
- 5 year warranty – a risk free 5 Year Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty comes standard on all pool filter covers. This covers the powdercoating application and structural integrity of your unit, so you can rest easy with extra piece of mind.
Key Design Features
SlatMe Pool Filter Covers are packed full of features that we are very proud to deliver with every order. Our favourites include (in no particular order):
- Pre-welded aluminium for extra strength
- Quality gas struts for safe and easy lid operation
- Single or Double Gate options to suit your space
- Over 50 different size combinations for the perfect fit
- 30 colours to choose from to coordinate with every decor
- Genuine commercial grade parts and accessories
- Extremely detailed assembly instructions
- Easy to navigate website to make purchasing a breeze
- Made to order right here in Brisbane, Australia
- Australia wide delivery available to most suburbs, starting from just $100
And don’t forget that all of our covers are covered (no pun intended) by our 5 Year Warranty. Yep, you read that right – 5 Year Warranty! All of the warranty terms and conditions are available for your viewing pleasure on our website under the Learn tab, or you can get to it right now by clicking on this handy link. We like to be helpful like that.
Well, if you’re still reading, I’m guessing that this article hasn’t quite convinced you to buy a pool pump cover yet, and you must still have some questions… Don’t leave yourself wondering what’s what – please get in touch with us so we can put your mind at ease. You can visit our Contact Us page on the website, send an email to [email protected], or give us a call on 1300 SLAT ME. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and would love to help you out.
We also have a very extensive list of Frequently Asked Questions available on the FAQs page of our website, so we would highly recommend checking that out for some light reading. We’ve tried to cover most of the common questions, so feel free to have a read and see what you can find. You can get to the FAQs page via this link.
Thanks for supporting a local Australian owned business, from our family to yours. We really appreciate your support!